Connected Educator Month supports educators to thrive in a connected world. Sharing and collaboration centred on personalising learning needs and strengths across our country and global networks.
- David Price, OBE (member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire)
- Andrew Raymer (Founder and former Head of Matthew Moss UK)
- Dr. Steven Edwards (White House and World Bank advisor)
Lene Jensby Lange
Global Schools Alliance
Dr. Steven Edwards
Washington D.C., USA
New Delhi, India
- Muriel Summers, Principal, A.B. Combs Magnet Elementary School, Raleigh, USA
- Mark Moorhouse, Headteacher, Matthew Moss High School, Rochsdale, UK
- Natalie See, Principal, Hilltop Road Public School, Merrylands, AUS
- Allan Kjær Andersen, Principal, Ørestad Gymnasium, Copenhagen, DNK
- Sugandha Mathur Anand, Head of School, Vega Schools, Gurgaon, IND
- Sandra Jenkins, Principal, Freemans Bay School, Auckland, NZ
- Carl Jarvis, Executive Headteacher, EOS Teaching Alliance (Hartsholme & St. Giles Academies), Nottinghamshire, UK
- Barbara Cavanagh, Principal, Albany Senior High School, Albany, NZ
Although each school at the symposium was from a uniquely different part of the world we all shared a vision of working together to promote rich, innovative and personalised education. You can see from the following table of participants the diversity represented. It was humbling as well as inspirational to be part of this GSA symposium.
Ni Putu Tirka Widanti (Ika)
Yayasan Kul Kul
Green School is located in Bali jungle. It focuses on fostering green/ enviro school thinking.
Liger Learning Center
Phnomh Penh, Cambodia
The Liger Learning Center, in the jungle in Cambodia, has one goal - to create change agents within their own country
Allan Kjær Andersen
Ørestad Gymnasium in Denmark
Ørestad Gymnasium (upper secondary school) has a framework for cross-disciplines and an extended use of IT-based learning by revolutionizing educational space in a structure without traditional classrooms
High Tech Middle Chula Vista
High Tech High is a group of schools in San Diego, USA. These schools focus on effective use of technology and digital learning.
former Head of School Matthew Moss High School
Vega Schools Board Member
Matthew Moss is the "most radical school in England" according to Professor David Hopkins and was featured in Innovation Unit's influential publication "10 Schools for the 21st Century". a highschool in UK Mathew Moass has a focus on child centered education through project work.
Albany Senior High School
Auckland, New Zealand
Albany Senior High School has a focus on project based learning supported by coaching students to ensure the development of dispositions for learning and life
Freemans Bay Primary School
Freemans Bay School has a curriculum design is focused on engaging, enriching and empowering learners.
Pawan Gupta is a historian, thought leader and expert on the spirit of India. Pawan has established village primary schools in the Himalayas utilising cultural and historical perspectives relevant to these school communities