Friday, February 5, 2021

PLANNING LEARNING SPACES IN PRACTICE LAUNCHED

 Super stoked to see https://planninglearningspaces.com/planning-learning-spaces-in-practice/ launched which show cases the #planninglearningspaces case study at Grey Lynn School, Auckland which I was proud to facilitate.

Over the last year I have been working with Terry White, who is the UK Project Director of Planning Learning Spaces. I spent my time in lock down in New Zealand doing research and development around co-creating a series of workshops that could be facilitated to support the PLS Design Framework.




These workshops were  facilitated as a trial to develop a prototype in two Auckland New Zealand Schools: Grey Lynn Primary and Oranga Primary in Auckland and in Trumpington Park School in Cambridge.

Having completed the PLS framework through my role as a Professional Learning Facilitator I am now able to  implement the professional learning needs identified in the "Project Implementation Review" workshop in these two schools.

Teaching teams are now building on the PLS framework and digging deeper to develop collaborative practices in their learning hubs through my work as a Ministry of Education Professional Learning Facilitator with Momentum Learning.

In New Zealand the next round of MOE PLD funding applications closes on 19 February, 2020. I am happy to speak or facilitate workshops online around my areas of expertise.

Both streams are exciting work and anyone interested in exploring futher can contact me if you wish to explore options. sjconsultnz@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment